The Creek Makerspace is open to all Campbell faculty, staff, and students. You must first create an account in person in Carrie Rich Hall.
The Makerspace has the following printers. See Overview to learn how to submit jobs.
- Two Formlabs Form2 SLA printers
- Three Stratasys FDM printers
- Two Ultimaker Extend 3 printers
Arts and Crafts
The Makerspace has the following arts and crafts tools. See the tutorials below and talk to our Lab Attendants to get started.
- One Brother Persona PRS100 Embroidery Machine
- One Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
- Six Dell desktop computer workstations.