1. Provide insight and inspiration.
- Host a tour of your facilities for relevant courses or student professional organizations
- Speak about your work, experiences, career opportunities at one of our student professional organization meetings
2. Create hands-on experiences for our students.
- Recruit students for summer internships
- Sponsor first-year or senior design projects
- Recruit students for full-time employment upon graduation
3. Engage in our innovative approach to engineering education.
- Serve on our External Advisory Board
- Judge student projects for our First-Year Design Expo
- Partner on student service projects
- Provide professional development training for students in key areas
For more information on ways that you or your company can partner with Campbell’s School of Engineering, contact Dr. Teresa Helmlinger Ratcliff, Director of Interprofessional Education and Outreach, Campbell School of Engineering by email at email@example.com or by phone at (910) 893-7009.