To meet program objectives, Campbell Engineering graduates will:
- Demonstrate engineering skills and behavior to meet 21st century career demands and needs of industry.
- Engage in professional development by seeking new career challenges, continuing or graduate education, or engineering licensure.
- Demonstrate professionalism and high ethical standards throughout their career endeavors.
- Demonstrate a commitment to meaningful service in their personal and professional communities.
- Ground their lives and careers in Christian principles.
These are are broad statements that describe what Campbell Engineering graduates are expected to attain within a few years after graduation. Program educational objectives are based on the needs of our program’s constituencies: students, employers/industry, alumni and faculty. These tenets are consistent with the mission of Campbell University, the needs of the program’s various constituencies, and ABET criteria. Program constituencies review these program educational objectives every three years to ensure that they remain consistent with the university’s mission, our program’s constituents’ needs, and ABET criteria.